Dedicated Internet Access for Enterprises
A Dedicated Internet Access (Internet Leased Line) is a premium internet connectivity product which is dedicated, fully duplex nature of Bandwidth and provides symmetrical speed Internet.
DIA service is sold as a rated speed, not an up to speed or is not shared among users. Dedicated internet access is like having your own personal lane on the Information Superhighwayas opposed to sharing the same traffic lanes as everyone else. All the time (24x7x365) you will be traveling at exactly the speed you have subscribed and you were guaranteed.
Why & Who needs Dedicated Internet Access ?
In today’s world, due to increased need of global communication and use of various technologies, Internet has become most prominent and crucial component of communication infrastructure, all businesses whether a large company, an emerging business, a start-up or a government organization, require the fast, reliable and secure Internet access that will give its employees, partners, customers the ability to operate seamlessly in a world where information sharing is a critical application.
Top reasons to choose RenuBroadband Enterprise Service
High Performance & Reliability
- Multi Tier-1 (Internet Gateway) provider backbone infrastructure
- Options of Trans-Pacific & Trans-Atlantic routes for shortest path reach and redundancy
- Options of multiple last mile connectivity over wired and wireless media for last mile redundancy
- Redundancies at all levels eliminates the need of Enterprise for having many service providers in order to ensure redundancy thereby cutting down the cost and manageability overheads
- Global and Domestic peering with content providers and telecom carriers provides reach and faster access to content across the world
- Decentralized core and backhaul network architecture reduces latencies and maximizes redundancies with no single point of failure
- Industry leading and competitive SLA integrating all key network performance indicators
- Future proof scalable backbone and last mile network
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Owned fiber network enables complete control over service levels
- Regular network capacity augmentation, quality enhancement and incorporating new & emerging technology ensures improved performance and service levels
- Options for symmetrical as well as asymmetrical speeds for upload and download to handle the Enterprise business’s growing demands of various voice, data, IP-based applications
- Customizable bandwidth performance- Speeds, time schedule, etc. to suit every customer’s need
- Bandwidth denominations from 1 Mbps to 155 Mbps
- Choice of single/dual last mile options on wired, wireless and third party leased media to suite enterprise requirements